Yet another CMS – A good one for you, Bolt CMS!
If you are tired of complex WordPress, Drupal or Joomla, perhaps it’s time to set up a new, quicker, easier and elegant CMS: Bolt.
Bolt CMS was created to:
- Front-end designers and developers who like to write clean markup, and who want to build websites where the CMS doesn’t dictate what the templates or website should look like.
- Developers who need a system that’s easy to set up and configure, that’s easy to manage and maintain, but is also flexible and versatile.
- End users (read ‘editors’) that want to focus on producing and editing content, and not on clicking buttons in the CMS.
Bolt is written in PHP, and uses either SQLite, MySQL or PostgreSQL as a database. It’s built upon the Silex framework together with Symfony.
- Requirements: PHP Framework
- Demo: http://bolt.cm/
- Github: https://github.com/bolt/bolt
- License: MIT License