Easy GIT Code Deploy
First of all, thanks for buying GIT Code Deploy.
Note: This script is available only for Linux Servers!
This theme was developed in order to provide beginners and advanced developers a easy and flexible way to deploy their GIT (Github or Bitbucket) repositories to Linux servers, ending the ‘Commit -> FTP upload’ pain.
After a successful Commit and Push, the Script will automatically deploy the code into your chosen folder and therefore you’ll be able to have a proper synchronized Development-> GIT Repository -> Live Server flow.
The process goes as follows:
- User commits the local code to Bitbucket or Github
- Bitbucket or Github sends the commit code to the script
- The script will deploy the code accordingly
- Uninstall your FTP Program 🙂
The installation is simple, but will follow this order:
- Upload script to desired folder
- Edit Script to match the Username and Password of your code repository
- Setup the POST Hook in Bitbucket or Github
- Commit / Push code to see it go live
The support is made exclusively on our Support Page that you can access here.